BBA/BBA-BI Admission Procedure
Those candidates who are interested in the BBA and BBA BI programmes can apply, but are required to meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed the Intermediate (PCL) or plus two (+2) Level from the Board recognized by Pokhara University.
- Minimum 45% or 2nd division score in Intermediate or Higher Secondary Level (10+2) or PCL or Pokhara University-recognized Board.
- Must pass the entrance test and the interview conducted by the College.
- The photocopies of the following documents must be submitted along with application form:
- Mark sheet and character certificate of SLC or equivalent.
- Transcript and character certificate of 10+2 or equivalent.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Citizenship certificate or passport.
After the receipt of the completed application form, the candidate shall be registered for the Entrance Test
All applicants to the program are required to sit for an Entrance Test. This test is designed to assess candidates in the following areas:
– General Knowledge 30 marks.
– Quantitative Abilities 30 marks.
– Logical Reasoning 30 marks
– Essay Writing 10 marks
The successful candidates at the written test will be invited to interview/aptitude test along with parents or guardians. The interview committee of the College Administration will publish the final list for admission on the basis of previous level marks (20%), Entrance score (60%) and Interview (20%). The result will be published on the very day of the interview. Those candidates, who are listed in the final record, will be admitted within the time period as fixed by the college.
Excel Business College follows Pokhara University’s evaluation system to measure students’ academic performance. The system is as follows:
Internal Evaluation: Fifty percent (50%) weight is given to internal evaluation. Internal evaluation will be done by the concerned faculty member in prescribed format by college under university guideline.
External Evaluation: (Semester End Examination): Fifty percent (50%) weight is given to external evaluation. The end-of-the semester examination is conducted by the Office of the Controller of Examination, Pokhara University.
Students who withdraw from the college before the semester begins or after the semester is underway are not entitled to receive any refund of the paid charges and fees.